Sunday, April 11, 2010

February Update

February was filled with lots of birthday fun for Julia! She had birthday fun at school, a birthday dinner with us and her grandparents, as well as a fun party with family and friends.

"Check out my new rain boots my Aunt Erin got me!! I love putting them on and walking around. Can't wait until it rains."

"Yum, birthday pizza and ice cream!"


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!"


Julia's birthday cake- yellow and strawberry marble cake!


"WOW, what great presents!"



Julia enjoyed lots of jumping in a bouncy house with cousins and friends.


What a sweet two-year old!


In addition to lots of birthday fun, we enjoyed a second snowfall. Unfortunately, Julia was sick so we just watched the snow from inside, but the dogs sure enjoyed it!


Miscellaneous February Fun

While at Target, Julia found a new Easter basket. She also discovered a new use for the basket after Easter is over (I had to take a picture)!


"YUM! I love popsicles!!!"

My mom gave Julia this cute bathrobe. It was my little sister's when she was little. Julia enjoyed sitting in her robe, after her bath, reading her books. Too cute!!

0 comments: