Sunday, November 30, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is...

my two front teeth! Julia now has a second tooth coming in on the bottom. Boy, when they start coming in, they come in quick. Once I can get a good shot of her new pearly whites, I'll post a pic.

I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving. It's amazing being home for those extra couple of days, Julia seems to be doing so much more. She has become a proficient waver! It's quite cute- she gets her whole upper body into it. She is also saying ,"Da" and looks at Andrew and says, "Hi"when she waves sometimes. We're working on blowing kisses and getting her to say, "Ho, ho, ho!" So far, she does one "ho," occasionally two.
Have a good week! Here are some pics I took of our growing girl this past week...
Happy Thanksgiving!




Hey, who's that cute baby in there?


Like my new hat? I'm ready for the cold!



Are you talkin' to me?

2 comments:

Kim and Scott said...

What a beautiful little girl! Her blue eyes are gorgeous. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lizze said...

So beautiful - and talking up a storm! Wow! Can't wait to see her!