Saturday, November 12, 2011

Julia Cuteness

This post is dedicated to random pictures I have of Julia that haven't been included in previous posts, but that I love! Most of these pictures were taken during the summertime.
This pic was taken at my niece's first communion, by my sister. I love Julia's expression!

Over the summer we bought Julia a scooter. I love this cute daddy/daughter picture!

Jules likes to help her Nan garden. She even got her own flower, which unfortunately, never made it into the ground.

I love this cute face! It looks like a picture I remember my parents have of my at this age too.

Getting ready for Easter!
My little shopper!

Julia and her Lovie...

Just hanging around at home



Some bathtime fun...




4th of July fun...


Our little girlie girl!

Julia LOVES her puppies!!

0 comments: