Friday, December 4, 2009

November Recap

I thought it would be easiest to put the pics I took from November in one blog...

Thanksgiving Feast at Julia's school- November 24, 2009
At Julia's preschool, they had a schoolwide Thanksgiving feast the week of Thanksgiving. Both of Julia's grandmothers (Nannie and Nan) were there to share in the feast. Julia seemed a little overwhelmed by it all (she had a cold and was coming down with Croup but we didn't know that until Wednesday), but I still managed to get some cute pics.










Ladybug Costume
Around Halloween, in Julia's class, they had a bog dress-up box full of different costumes. Julia quickly found a ladybug costume and put it on frequently at school. Right now, Julia is really into ladybugs and butterflys. One afternoon, early on in November, I managed to get a couple cute pics of her in the costume.


Nannie's Birthday- November 28,2009
For my mom's birthday, I thought it would be neat if Julia decorated a homemade card for her. You can't get much better than a homemade free birthday card. Julia worked on the card for about ten minutes, coloring over the butterfly and ladybug I drew and also coloring over the words I had written. She did a great job!

Working hard on Nannie's card


Making the crayons "dance"



I love my crayons!

0 comments: