Thursday, November 5, 2009

Julia's New Hairstyles

The past couple of weeks, Julia hs gotten a lot better about allowing me to do things with her hair. I never thought, when I was pregnant, that I would have a child who couldn't tolerate her hair to be 'styled' because of her sensory defensiveness. I started with some little barrettes and have since moved on to piggy tails. Now that her hair is getting even longer, it's fun to be able to do things with it. There are still a couple of things I'd like to try to do with Julia's hair, but for now...
I'm ready to go for a walk mommy.




Mom, no more pictures (I love this expression)!

Peek-a-boo






I accidentally did this next one as a video with my camera, but wanted to include it because it shows a cute picture of Julia's hair up with barrettes.

0 comments: